Hello all.

So, my first post. Well, on here. My sister, Anna, kind of made me jealous of her blog. So I decided to start one on here. I've had a livejournal blog (http://sar-lee.livejournal.com/) since around 2004, but not many people know about it. I've also updated my blog on MySpace. This one just looked like so much fun. So, hopefully this will be the last blog I start.

On to other things. School has been back in session for almost 3 weeks now. Not too bad yet. Still haven't had any tests though so that's probably why it's bearable. Just ready to graduate. Not ready to have a real job. But ready to be done with school. I live with my best friend, Grace. I could honestly live with her forever. Definitely one of the bests roommates. She cooks AND cleans. Doesn't get much better than that.

As for everything else...there really is nothing else. So, until there is, I'm gone. Hopefully my next posts will be a little more exciting. Have a good one

Comments

Popular Posts