A little bit of summer left.

So, I have been out of school for a week, and it's been great! I got finished last Wednesday, took off to the beach til Sunday, and now I'm in Monroeville until Friday. I've only been gone from Troy for a week, but I kind of miss it. It's just really started to feel like home. A little sad it'll all be over in about a year. Still a little exciting though :).

As for school, I finished with 3 As and a B for the entire summer. A 3.75 GPA. Highest ever for me. I'm pretty proud. I feel like I worked really hard this summer. The only problem is now people know that I am capable of making good grades. So I have to really prove myself my last year at Troy. It's going to be tough, but it'll be worth it. As hard as this summer was, a lot of the stuff we had to do was fun and interesting. I had a to make a media guide, a brochure, and flyer for an event my partner and I made up. And for those of you that don't know (I didn't really at first either), a media guide is basically like a program you get when you attend a game. It usually has some ads in it along with player bios, staff bios, a feature story, and some other stuff. Ours ended up having about 27 pages. We made a 70/75 on it. We were pleased. If we would have had a little more time, and known a little more about it, we think we could have made it a lot better. But that was the point of the assignment, to learn. And learn we did.

Everything else is going great. My mother is still fighting hard. Treatment on Monday, bored by Tuesday. Such a trooper. Ever since school ended for the summer I have had nothing to talk about. Mainly because I've done nothing. I do know I'm not going to be ready for school to start back on August 12. Gross.

Well, I guess that's pretty much it. I shall update again soon. Hope everyone is well. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts