Same ol', same ol'

Ok, this probably going to be a lame post. I just really don't have a lot going on, except school. I'm trying my best to make good grades, which prevents me from doing too many other things. Some people can have fun and make good grades. I have to work really hard to make good grades.

With that being said, I worked very hard this summer, and it paid off. I made the Provost's list. You have to take at least 12 hours in a semester and make at least a 3.65, and I got a 3.75. So, that was kind of awesome. I'm hoping to do the same this semester. Maybe better. Our tests just haven't started yet, and that's when things will get really stressful. I think this semester will show how committed (or uncommitted) I am to making good grades. And Mom, I'll just go ahead and say I'm committed. Don't worry :)

That's really all I've got. Wait. This weekend my parents, and Anna and Cole are coming to Troy to celebrate my birthday on Saturday. I'm really excited! We'll be celebrating at Mary Alice and Rob's by grilling hamburgers and my sweet oldest sister is making mac & cheese...my fave. I'm sure my second oldest sister will do something sweet too. What am I saying? She doesn't know how to do anything that isn't sweet. Haha. Grace and Tommy will be celebrating with us also. I'm beyond excited! It makes me appreciate all I have. I really am blessed with an awesome family and awesome friends.

Well, that's all. Hope everyone is fantastic. Until next time...<--what does that mean exactly? Am I supposed to tell you what I'll be doing until next time? Or is it just one of those things you can say that nobody really totally gets, but you say it anyway? Hmm, oh well :)

Comments

Popular Posts