Quick-ish Update

Well, things were crazy-busy 2 weeks ago. This past week was basically my week to chill out. So, I didn't do too much. I did go to Talladega this past Thursday to tour the facility with the KHP club. I think I was expecting a little more than what we got. It was kind of interesting, but it was a long day.

I've been doing a little traveling to observe my official for my online sports officiating class. He's a basketball official. The games haven't been that fun because the teams aren't that great, but the official I'm observing (Mr. Sonny) is really nice. He's about 49, and he's really helpful. The past 2 games I went to I was able to sit in on the pre-game meeting, halftime meeting, and post-game meeting. They basically sit around and talk about some new rules, points of emphasis that the NCAA want to well, emphasize, and just a bunch of other stuff. Might sound a little boring, but I think it's rather interesting. I've learned some stuff too. I only need 2 observations, but I might go to some more just for the heck of it.

Nothing else is really happening. Less than a month until Christmas break. A little bitter/sweet for different reasons. None of which I would like to discuss at the moment. So, I guess that's it then. I hope this post finds everyone well.



P.S. Shout out to Tara Rodgers and her blogger-stalking abilities :)

Comments

Popular Posts