Confession/Girly Fact

It's funny, I've lost count of how many girly facts I've put on here. At the most, there are 3. How could I lose count? Oh well.

I feel like all of my girly facts are confessions, and not just plain girly facts. Confessions are what no one knows about you, right? Yeah, right. Moving on. GIRLY FACT #3 (maybe) I really like the movie Dirty Dancing. I used to hate it. I think it's just because I never really watched it. It came on AMC the other night and I watched it all the way through and loved it. I used to make fun of Mary Alice (whether she knew I made fun of her, I do not know, but she does now) for liking it. I think she really likes it. But I just thought it was stupid. But it really is a good movie. And that is a girly movie if I've ever seen one. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."...? That's got "girl" written all over it. I love the soundtrack too.

Well, this weekend I'm in a wedding. Never my favorite activity, but I'll do it for a friend. It's in Birmingham. I'll stay there til Monday probably. Then I'll drive that hellacious drive to the beach. Gulf Shores to be exact. Chill there. Then maybe, hopefully Destin. I think I mentioned all of this in my last post. Just trying to take up space.

Mary Alice always says I never put pictures in my posts. She is a picture freak in her posts. Not complaining, or making fun, I promise. So, here's a picture to show my excitement about the upcoming weddings in the future...

Comments

  1. LOVED the post but especially the picture!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post.. so you will be in birmingham? how fun. would love to see you :) erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts