Well, my life has basically stayed the same since my last post. The only thing that has changed is that my mother's identity has been confirmed. She is Superwoman...or maybe Wonderwoman. I'm gonna just go with both. She had surgery Wednesday and dominated. She went home Thursday around noon or 1. Thanks to the doctors who dominated as well. And thanks to all of the prayers. I know there were many.

As for me. I'm in Troy. Still job hunting. I'm getting prepared to move back to Monroeville for a little while. I'm ok with that. I know it will be hard, but at least I'll get to spend some time with my parents. Please continue prayers for my mom, but while you're at it, say a prayer for my job search. It's honestly a lot harder than I thought it would be. I knew it wasn't going to hard, but I don't think I was quite ready this challenge.

Moving on...I've got Amy Wilson's wedding a week from today. Then I'll be in Gulf Shores with Grace and Tommy to watch Eclipse and hang out. Then hopefully I'll be headed to Destin with my parents and Mary Alice and Rob. After that, Grace will have moved back to Troy. So, I'll have my roommate back for the remainder of July. Yay! Then July 31st, I have to be moved out of my apt. Gross. Let's not talk about that.

I guess I should post my graduation slideshow. The music that is set to it is funny. At least I think so. I think most people have already seen the pictures, but for anyone who just waiting on the slideshow, here you go:

Comments

Popular Posts