iPad 2

I am currently typing this from my new iPad 2. I waited in line for about 2 hours to get my hands on this gadget. Which isn't bad at all considering the sight of the line. The security guard counted and said that the group I was in was around the 196 mark. I got in line at 4:00PM and I walked out of the Apple store with my iPad at 6:00. Pretty sure they knew what they were doing.

I am typing on this just like I would a normal keyboard. It takes a little getting used to, but the auto correct is pretty good. The keys are also spread out enough for me. The screen is about 9.7 inches. Which for a laptop that's pretty small. But when the screen is the entire computer, it's awesome.

I'm afraid I'm going to forget about my laptop. Okay, that's not entirely true. There are some things that I just prefer doing on a laptop. For example, I was going to update my blog (background and such) and I realized that I wanted the feel of my laptop instead of the iPad. Plus I have certain programs on my laptop that I do not have on here.

All in all, I am very happy with my purchase. Saving up Christmas money really does come in handy. I thought about this for a long time. I didn't get the first one, because I just didn't feel a strong need for it. And while now, the iPad is still more of a want than a need, I have no buyers remorse.

That is all. It's late and I have to be up early (7:30AM for all you smart alecs that would say 11:00AM is early for me). Update again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts