Long time, no post

I have been so busy, I can't even remember the last time I thought about blogging. As soon as I get down time, I don't wanna do anything. Hence my non-updated blog. Spring break came and went. I was at the beach from Sunday night til Wednesday afternoon. That morning we (me and my mom) got word that my grandmother was really sick. She packed up and left before me. I cleaned up the beach house, showered, shut everything down and headed to Birmingham about an hour or so after her. I was in Birmingham from Wednesday til Saturday. Most of the days were spent visiting my grandmother at the hospital. However, my sister Anna made it feel like I was having somewhat of a spring break in Birmingham. My oldest sister Mary Alice came into town Thursday evening. The situation that brought us together was scary, but we were all glad to be with each other. Happy to report that my grandmother is out of the hospital and in skilled care. So glad she'll be with us longer.

My games have picked up a little. I feel like I'm having more games and less free time. My event for my class is coming up this weekend. It's going to be hectic. Friday at noon I have my exit exam, which I have to pass to graduate. Then at 6 that night I have a KHP banquet, which I'll be recognized (along with about 15 others) during the banquet for the most service hours. I think you had to have 20+ hours. On Saturday I have to be at the sportsplex for my event (Children's Health Field Day) at 7AM. It lasts until 12. After that I have to help with clean-up, which should last about an hour. Hopefully less. At 1PM I have a baseball game. Then at 6PM I have another baseball game. Should get home around 9PM. WOAH! Sunday I have another baseball game at 1. Followed by a golf tournament Monday morning and another baseball game at 6. I'm getting so tired just talking about it. I'll definitely need prayers this week and weekend. But after this week, it's smooth sailing. My class will basically be done, and the only worries I'll have left are my journals for my class and internship. Both of which can be finished in a few days.

So, there you go. I will be applying for jobs as soon as my cover letter is proofread by a professional (my sister, Anna). Scary. Already got one lined up to apply for, but it's a secret for now.

More to update you on, but I need a little sleep. Be back soon-ish :)

Comments

Popular Posts