I know. I'm sketchy.

I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long. Things have been happening somewhat fast on my end. It's kind of sad, kind of scary, and kind of exciting.

If you know me, then you probably already know the most exciting news that I have to share. I am officially an aunt to Ellen and Cole Jr. Woo hoo!! I was present at the hospital when they were born. But they arrived about 6 weeks early (like most twins do), so they were put in the NICU. Mary Alice and me were not allowed to see them. Just parents and grandparents. So, I have yet to see them. I have gotten to see a lot of pictures and video. So, it's better than nothing. To say I'm a proud aunt would be an understatement. Most people that know me, know I'm kind of afraid of infants. I think that will change as soon as I get to spend some time with these cuties.

Job update: I have been asked back for a second interview at Vestavia Hills United Methodist Church for the recreation assistant position. I know the majority of people didn't even know I had a first interview. I didn't tell many people because I didn't know if it wasn't going to work out. And even though I still don't have the job, I just wanted to brag that I got asked to come back :). So, that's all there is about jobs. Haha.

A little sad news: My roommate, Grace, moves out tomorrow (today, actually, since it's after midnight). Then I move out Friday. It's only little sad because it's also a little exciting that we get to close this chapter of our lives and start another one. I'm going to miss living with Grace more than I thought possible. Having someone you trust and someone you truly love being around living with you 24/7 makes life easier. But luckily, there are these things called cell phones and cars, so we'll keep in touch.

Random: I got a new phone. A Droid Incredible. I am extremely proud of this piece of technology that I now own. It doesn't take too much to excite me when it comes to technology. I like just about anything in that category.

As for everything else: Nothing much happening. I'll be moving back to Monroeville on Friday and see where this job interview goes in the next couple of weeks. Maybe next time it won't take so long to update. I kind of wanna leave you with something. Let's see if I can find something fun...

Ok, I got it. Now, I am totally ok with saying that I am somewhat of a cat lady. At least I only have one cat. But since I don't think I've ever shared a picture of my cat on here, I think it's ok that I do now. So, here is the cat that I'm taking home with me that will have to live in my room, since our other cat isn't the friendliest. Her name is Windchime (thanks to Tommy Stanton). And if you knew her, then you'd totally agree with me when I say that the name totally suits her.

Comments

  1. I love your blog. Especially loved the cat picture. I am a cat lady, too!!
    JK
    M'ville

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts