Been a while...

So sorry I've gotten away from this a little. When things get moving, I kind of forget. They've slowed down somewhat, but they will pick back up soon enough. Upward flag football is still happening. As soon as that's over, Upward basketball will start. Good times.

I think this is where I'm supposed to be. So many things are happening that are keeping me here. Or at least making me want to stay here. I do like my job. And maybe once it turns into a full time job (if it ever does), I will like it even more.

Mary Brooke and I have been hanging out a good bit, which has been great. I have missed her. We went to the Sugarland concert September 30th. One word: Awesome! I love Sugarland and could seriously watch them every weekend and never get tired of them. Then we went to see Tyrone Wells at Workplay. One more word: Awesome!! I've always liked Tyrone Wells, and I have a lot of his music, but his performance at Workplay is something I'll never forget.

As for everything else...nothing much going on. I have to go into work at 4 this afternoon and probably stay til 9. Which is fine. I've got some stuff I need to do. At least I won't be bored.

I usually like to leave you with something. However, I don't have much at the moment so this will have to do. I have some music suggestions. First of all, Sugarland and Tyrone Wells since they were mentioned in this post. Tyrone Wells put out an album with his wife Elina. It's called "Tyrone & Elina". It's very cute and funny. Preview it on iTunes. It's a good one. Sugarland's new album comes out October 19th. I think it's gonna be great! I just recently started listening to Augustana's album "Can't Love, Can't Hurt" again. I've fallen in love with it again. Some language, but not much. Jeremy Camp's new album "We Cry Out" is, I think, one of his best. If you're a Jeremy Camp fan, get this album. You won't be disappointed. One more...Ron Pope. Thanks to Pandora, I discovered this artist. He's very, very chill. Also kind of sad, but I love it. The album I got is "Daylight". So far, I've listened to it about 3 times all the way through. I'm going to look into more of his music.

Hope all is well with everyone. Oh yeah, btw, Grace and Tommy are getting married in 19 days! Crazy/awesome!! Love to all. Update again soon...maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts