Wedding festivities

Well, this past weekend my best friends got married. I wish that everyone could have been there to experience how beautiful the wedding was. It too place outside in Fairhope, AL at Oak Hollow. I can't even describe how beautiful it was. My mom took pictures that I haven't received yet. As soon as I get them, I'll post one or 2 so you can catch a glimpse of it.

Needless to say, the wedding was perfect. I'm so happy that not only I, but my mom was was able to attend it. Kind of wish it could happen again. Feels like it went by so fast. I'm so happy for my best friends. The only thing I wish is that they lived closer. Life would be a little easier if I could see them whenever I wanted. However, I will take what I can get. At least I get to see them every now and then.

As for work, I'm hoping I'll have som good news in the next few weeks about that. I'm gonna keep it hush, hush for now.

Everything else is good. Happy to be where I am now. Sorry this was somewhat short, but I'm gonna go. Here's a pic from the wedding...such a beautiful bride! Pretty good looking groom as well! Update soon!


Comments

Popular Posts