Timing

I'm glad I'm not in control of time. I'm pretty sure I'd make all the wrong decisions in association with time. Timing is everything. Timing can make the small things seem like big things, and timing can make the big things seem like small things. That's why I'm glad that God is in control of my timing. The small things are small and the big things are big, all because of His perfect timing. You might not see it now, or ever, but His timing is always perfect. You just have to believe it.

I'm in Birmingham right now because of His timing. I'm almost living completely on my own because of His timing. I have the friends that I have right now because of His timing. Timing is everything. Well, almost everything. God is everything. Believe that, and the timing thing will just fall into place.

I'll find a guy or not find a guy in God's time. I'm convinced that I have everything I need right now because I have it. Whatever I don't have, I don't need right now. God is good, and He is in control of my timing.

Comments

Popular Posts