Top 5 Tuesday (32)

Sorry I missed last week. I've been a little off lately. So, here we go...

1. As I said on Facebook, "Even as an Auburn fan, there is no denying how awesome it would be if the state of Alabama won 3 football national championships in the past 3 years." That was before the University of Alabama beat LSU 21-0. And needless to say, it was awesome. I'm happy for UA. They played a great game. While the competition on the field wasn't that exciting (I honestly feel like LSU did not show up for that game), Alabama's execution on the field was really exciting to watch. So, congrats to Alabama (the school and the state).

2. My parents are here. They're only here for a short time (not even 24 hours), but it is always nice to see them. I really wish they lived in Birmingham. Heck, I'd settle for closer than 3 hours away. They always put me in a good mood. I'm just happy to spend any amount of time with them.

3. I got my haircut. I know that seems like a lame thing to put on a T5T, but I LOVE haircuts. With the help of my sister, Anna, I found a hairstylist in Birmingham. Which is a task in itself because I'm pretty particular about my hair. Anyway, she's (Holly) been great. However, she announced around Christmas that she would no longer be cutting hair. So, now Anna is on the hunt again for both of us. It was nice to have Holly for as long as I did. So, here's hoping I (Anna) finds someone just as good.

4. Upward basketball is almost over. It's a little bitter/sweet. Basketball really is my favorite Upward sport. It's just a different atmosphere from flag football and soccer. I will miss it, but that just means we'll have another sport finished so we can move on to the next one.

5. I usually try not to put anything into the Top 5 that hasn't happened yet, but I'm just so excited about what is happening tomorrow (Wednesday) night. One Tree Hill's (FINAL) Season 9 Premier will be airing at 9:00 PM central time. I'm literally going to be on "auto-pilot" all day tomorrow. Just in a zombie-like state just to get through the day. Sounds lame, but I love this show. I'm going to be so sad when it ends. Only 13 episodes for the last season. Oh well, I'll appreciate it while it's here, then I'll just re-live it over and over again when it comes out on DVD. Ah, technology.

That's all for now. Until next week...

Comments

Popular Posts