Umm, Hi :)

It sure has been a while. To say things have been crazy would probably be somewhat of an understatement. In the moments that life wasn't overwhelming, I had no urge whatsoever to write anything. Time has passed slowly and quickly all at the same time. Seems impossible, but it's true. In the midst of each moment, time has felt incredibly slow and like I could never move forward. Then, I'll look back and 2 weeks have gone by. Such a frustrating experience.

It's been almost 2 months since Patty left this world. While it still hurts to visit my memories of her time on this earth, I'm starting to more and more. Mainly because I miss her so much. Work is trying to go back to normal, but I don't think it ever will. My co-workers/friends have been such a blessing. I hope that I've helped them half as much as they've helped me.

Well, it is Tuesday, and while I don't have anything prepared at the moment, I have made a vow to pick back up on Top 5 Tuesday. I read some old T5T posts and began missing it. It's a good thing for me (I think now, especially) so I want to pick it back up. So, be looking for some in the near future. Probably on a Tuesday. I will say that I am moving to a new place very soon (within the next few weeks), but I will do my best. I know you are all on the edge of your seat to know what lies ahead. Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts