Nashville - Quick Update

Well, I'm here. I have moved. Just the necessities for now, but I'm here. This city is great! I'm very excited about exploring, but letting go of all that's in Birmingham has proved to be very difficult.

It's crazy how you can be pulled forward and backward all at the same time. I'm being pulled back to Birmingham because of all of things and people I miss. I miss the comfort. The familiarity of it all. But at the same time I'm being pulled forward to this great, big adventure...where I have no idea what's going to happen. I really do believe that eventually the things I miss so much back home in Birmingham will morph into something that instead of making me feel sad, will make me happy about from where I've come. And where I'm going. This has to be good and meant to be otherwise everything wouldn't have worked out the way it did.

Nashville, I'm going to give you the piece of my heart that's not a part of Birmingham, and I know you're going to sweep me off my feet!

Comments

Popular Posts