My dream. His plan.

I had this dream, that one day I would go to sleep happy, and wake up happy. I dreamed that when my emotions tried to get the best of me, I would think of God, and He would calm me. That when someone disappointed me, I would think of God and realize that He's all I need, and He never disappoints. That when things seemed to be at their worst, I would be able to see the good in it all and thank God. That when I felt alone, I would know that God was with me and everything would be better in that instant. I dreamed that no matter what happens (or doesn't happen), I should be happy because I'm still on this earth because of God, and I have a purpose.

The part that is in bold is the stuff that has already happened. The other is what I believe will happen. One day, I'll be just fine. So far, so good. I used to think it was unlucky when you talked about the good that was happening. I really don't believe in luck. Not one bit. I believe in having faith. If it happens, it's supposed to. If it doesn't happen, then it wasn't supposed to. If it doesn't happen, then that just means something better is on it's way from God.

Good and blessed times are here. Tough times will come, but slowly and surely, I'm getting prepared to face them. WITH God.


Jeremiah 15:19-21




P.S. A really good song: Sweet, Sweet Sound by Sarah Reeves. Check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts