Quick-ish Update 2

Hello all! I just wanted to do another quick update for all of you who have missed me so much. The semester is almost over!! I've got a presentation tomorrow at 5, a final Monday morning at 8, and then one last final on Tuesday, which is open notes. So, prayers should be directed towards my final on Friday. First of all, it's at 8AM. Secondly, it's comprehensive, which it wasn't supposed to be. So, I'm working on my presentation right now, then I'm going to study until probably 8AM on Friday.

Everything else is good. Thanksgiving wasn't long enough, so I'm ready for Christmas break. A lot of things will be changing, which is scary. Grace is moving to Georgia for the semester to intern. I'll be interning in Troy. And I'll be so much closer to graduation. I have some other exciting, like really exciting news, but I'm going to make you wait because it's not set in stone yet.

So, that's it. I need to get back to this presentation of mine. Hope everyone is doing well. Be back soon :)

Comments

Popular Posts