I survived

Well, here I am. I survived my crazy weekend of my exit exam, CHFD, baseball games, and golf. A week later I am surprisingly still alive. My exit exam went ok. Not going to lie, I kind of freaked out when I was handed the test. I am 100% positive I spelled my name right, and I know I got at least one other question correct. Enough about that...

Children's Health Field Day was awesome!! Out of the 95 that pre-registered, only about 50 showed up. Which was a little discouraging until I found out that between 250 and 300 kids walked-in. Major success. No kids went missing or died on our watch. Which means we should pass the class. Ha. I was honestly dreading CHFD. I didn't think it was a waste of time, I just wasn't excited about it. I think that had to with a lot of the stress that was involved in planning it. Once it got here, time flew, and we all had fun. Even at 7AM.

The baseball games went as planned, like always. And the golf tournament was a success too. I was only a volunteer for that event so, I wasn't required to do too much. Needless to say, I was exhausted Monday night. I think I fell asleep around 10:30. I don't even remember trying to fall asleep. I don't think I even remember my head hitting the pillow.

As for everything else, it's slowing down. I've had baseball games this weekend. After tomorrow, we don't have a baseball or softball game for the next 13 days. One word: awesome. I'm sad I'm not home for Easter. Anna and Cole went to Monroeville. Mary Alice and Rob are stuck in Troy with me because Rob has to work. I believe I will be joining them for an Easter dinner tomorrow night. I still wish we were all going to be together. I'll take what I can get.

My Australia trip, which I think the majority of my readers (haha) knew about, has been officially cancelled. However, my professor is still trying to figure out a way for me and hopefully some others to be able to go. I'll keep you posted.

I am almost only 1 month away from graduating. :) Yay.

Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone has a very blessed Easter!

Comments

Popular Posts