Patiently waiting...sort of.

Well here I am 17 days away from graduation. Pretty crazy. I'm seriously thinking about what I'm going to do about a job, which is even crazier to me. Things are really slow now. I have a presentation on Friday. After that, I will be done with my last class at Troy University. I have a softball game this week and then 3 this weekend. Then I have my Internship notebook due before dead day (which is April 28th). Then, all I have to do is graduate. Feels a little bitter/sweet.

Australia is officially, officially cancelled. My teacher was able to keep the trip alive, but only myself and another girl were going to go. I told my parents, and they discussed it and decided they didn't think it was that safe. I was never mad with their decision because I understood. I was just a little sad. In January I thought it would be a sure thing. But slowly, things just started to fall apart. Oh well, maybe something better will come along.

I went to Atlanta this past weekend for a career fair and my FIRST BRAVES GAME EVER!!!! The career fair was alright. All they really had to offer were internships, and they told us we could do everything online. I'm still glad I went. The game was awesome. Even though we lost to the Rockies 4-0 and they pitched a no-hitter. First one in Colorado Rockies history...which is kind of neat. I'll definitely be attending more of those!

As for everything else...well, I'm honestly just waiting around for graduation. So, I guess that's it. Hope everyone had a good Monday and has a great rest of the week! Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts