My life is full

God has always been a mystery to me. But at the same time, I know one thing about Him is certain…that He loves me. It’s hard to believe He could love me, but I am so thankful that He does.

It’s the beginning of May, and it has never been a favorite month of mine. It’s about to be 7 years since Adam died, and oddly enough, it IS getting easier. Never thought I would be able to say that, but I honestly can. I still get sad. I still miss him very much and would give the world to have him back. However, my life has gone on. At first I didn’t want it to, but now I’m glad it did. May does have something rather exciting in it. I’m graduating in 6 days! From college! Wow! I NEVER EVER thought I would be able to say that. It’s amazing to me how far I’ve come. I didn’t think I’d make it out of the 10th grade. But here I am, a soon to be college graduate.

There, of course, is one person on the top of my list to thank. God has done nothing but help me get to where I am, and He is going to take me where I’m going. That’s very exciting and calming to me. It’s exciting knowing I have somewhere else to go. It’s calming to know that God is leading the way.

I also have my parents to thank. Without them, I wouldn’t have gone to college. College always seemed foreign to me. Like something I would never do. Now without it, I don’t know where I’d be. Is it weird to say my parents are always right? Because they are. I can’t remember one time when they were wrong. I’ll keep thinking on it though. If I can remember a time when they were wrong, I’ll update soon after. I seriously have the greatest parents in the world, and I have no idea what I did to deserve them.

My sisters are also high on the list. Just being there for me has made this life of mine so much easier. They are there just to talk, or complain to. They are always on my side, which is a plus. Except for the times I’m being stupid. And they’ll tell me when I’m doing so. Life without me sisters would definitely be less enjoyable. I probably wouldn’t enjoy life at all.

My friends. I have a certain set of friends (some old, some new) that never cease to amaze me. They always want me to be happy, and are always there for me. Without friends, you have nothing. With my friends, I have everything.

This life God has given me is ridiculously full. It’s full of love, laughter, caring and so much more. It’s absurd to have all of these things, and not believe there is a God. And in all honesty, if I die, and find out there isn’t a God (even though I know in my heart there is) I’ll be sad at first. But then I’ll smile because I’ll be happy that I believed in something while I was alive. That I lived for someone who died for me. And that I loved, and always knew there was someone, someone very special, who loved me too.

Comments

Popular Posts