I'm a Birmingham resident!

Well, a lot has happened since my last update. I found a place to live. I am living in Vestavia Park Apartments. Pretty cheap too, but very nice. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath. I really love it. My job started last Saturday. To say I have been overwhelmed since then is sort of an understatement. There has just been a lot of stuff that I've had to learn about the Lighthouse (which is the recreation section of the church). I think it'll pass once I get settled. This place (Birmingham, my apt, and VHUMC) has already started to feel like home.

Windchime is feeling right at home. I know she misses Hazel. She sleeps so much more than she used to. She's gotten a lot sweeter too. A little more clingy. Which is ok with me. I got her declawed about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to, but I just had to. Otherwise she would have demolished my furniture. But she has pretty much fully recovered.

The babies are good. I fed Ellen for the first time last week. It was a little intense for me only because I've never fed a baby before, but I'm sure I could do it again. Honestly, they are the cutest babies in the world...even when they're crying.

That's pretty much it for now. Might have an update about a second job after tomorrow, but we shall see. Hope all is well with everyone. I'll update soon.







P.S. I'll be 24 in 5 days. Scary.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts