Quick update

For those of you that don't know, I had a job interview for the recreation assistant position at Vestavia Hills United Methodist Church. The interview was at 2 and around 4 they called me to offer me the job! Wednesday was a very successful day! As soon as I was offered the job, I began searching for an apartment. Totally different experience than I had in Troy. Still kind of fun though. I think we've decided on a place, but not sure yet.

As for when I start my job...basically as soon as possible. They asked me to start Monday, but I told them I couldn't. They know I don't have a permanent living arrangement yet. So, they were very understanding in that respect. I do have to go back to Birmingham next week for a meeting. Hopefully then I'll know more about a "schedule" (I put that in quotes because it's a part time job, and I'm supposed to be flexible, which I am). As soon as I get to Birmingham in an apartment, I will be looking for another job. Not sure exactly what I'll be looking for, but I just need to make some more money. Life would be so much easier if money wasn't pretty much necessary to live. However, it kind of is. Funny to think that I, Sara Lee, will soon have 2 jobs. Haha.

Well, I saved the best for last. I got to hold my nephew, Cole Jr., for the first time. I took a picture with my phone. Let me see if I can send it to my computer......



Too cute? Yeah, I know! That's it for now! Update again soon!

Comments

Popular Posts