Top 5 Tuesday (27)

I've got 10 minutes. So here we go...

1. I took myself on a date tonight, and it was wonderful. Actually I took myself on a date last night too. Tonight I went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and it was great. Then last night I took myself to a movie. I saw Real Steel. Stop laughing. It was actually pretty good.

I'm going to be honest with you. I know that what I typed above isn't the only good thing that has happened in the last 7 days. However, right now, it feels like it is. Work has been really good, but really busy. I'm tired a lot, but I'm also happy. It really is just a complicated situation.

It's the month of Thanksgiving so I'm just going to say what I'm thankful for. First, God. The one who is there for me no matter how ungrateful I am. He has given me everything, and yet I still doubt Him. And through it all, He is still there for me. Second, my family. Everyday I'm amazed at how awesome my family is. It's almost hard to put into words. We're always there for each other and we always enjoy each other's company. If I didn't have my family, I know I would be miserable. Third, my friends. I don't get to talk to them or see them everyday, but I know they're always there for me. There are only a few that I can call best friends, and they really are the best. Life really is a lot easier with friends. Fourth, my job. A lot of people don't have one, or they do and they hate it. I have a job that puts food on the table, clothes on my back, and a roof over my head, and I love it. I loving playing games with kids, and being a part of Upward and being in a church setting. I can't imagine being anywhere else. And lastly, everything else. I have so much to be thankful for I could be writing this for months. God has been so good to me. He has given me more than I deserve. I know I fail Him everyday, but He still allows me to feel his presence in everything I do. He allows me to feel a presence that I am completely unworthy of. And with that, life is good.

And now after I've typed all of that, things don't seem so complicated anymore :)

Until next week...

Comments

Popular Posts