Top 5 Tuesday (48)

As always, I'm sorry I've been MIA. Work has taken over my life (once again, as always). I'm trying to balance everything, but it's getting harder everyday. I've said this before, but it's just so true...on the weeks when I feel it's really hard to find the good, it's that much more rewarding when I can put the good into words. So here we go...

1. Interviews for my assistant are this week. Here's hoping I find one.

2. This past weekend I was able to attend a baby shower for a very dear friend of mine. I hadn't seen her since Christmas break for a lunch date, and before that it had been a year or so. I also got to see a few more old friends from college. A change of scenery was nice, and I had a really good time.

3. My mom was in town this past weekend watching the Gresham kids. I got to see her for about 10 minutes Thursday, then I had the shower in Troy on Saturday, followed by work on Sunday. I was afraid I wouldn't get to spend much time with her. Then low and behold, she stayed with me last night. She cooked us spaghetti after my incredibly long Monday (her spaghetti is my favorite), and then like she always does, cleaned my apartment a little before she left for home after I went to work. That woman is amazing, and I'm so honored to call her mom.

4. Thankfully, I get a spring break this year. March 18th - 24th. I'm trying not to wish my life away, but I can't wait! It's always better to be on the front half of a break rather than the back half (because that would mean it's over), but a vacation lasting longer than a day or two is just what I need.

5. Something that also happened this past weekend, I got to spend time with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew. Wish I would have had more time with them, but it was so nice to be with them in Troy. I miss living in the same town as them everyday. And frankly, if I could, my whole family would live in the same town, but we haven't discovered a way to make that work yet. Anyway, I love those Mosley's and I can't wait to go back and see them again!



In case you can't handle an excessive amount of adorable, look away now!



Comments

Popular Posts