Hakuna Matata

Sometimes it’s hard to be mad at someone who knows what they’re doing. You know they’re right, and you’re still mad. That’s how I am with God. I know that everything that has happened in my life and everything that will happen in my life is for a reason and purpose. Yet, I’m still mad because it’s not going the way I planned. Or it’s not going the way everyone else’s life is going. It’s hard not to compare your life to the people around you. It would be boring (and not to mention annoying) if your life was the same as the people around you.


I need to start living my life. I’m not quite sure what I can do right now. I think I need to graduate college and go from there. I need to do more for others. I need to have a good attitude. I’ve got an awesome family, great friends, and life in general. I’ve had some problems, and still do have some that I need to deal with. That doesn’t mean I should stop living. I’ll look back and be sad I wasted all this time already.


Here’s to change. It might take a while. But it’ll be worth it when it finally comes. I know it. Here’s to taking it one day at a time. Is it even possible to take 2 days at a time? I think that’s just called worrying. Hakuna Matata. God is in control.

Comments

Popular Posts