I'm still here...

Apparently, I'm the only one left out of the Lee girls (Am I allowed to say that anymore since they went and changed their last names? Oh well.) that hasn't updated. The reason I haven't is because I have been a little busy. But your definition of busy and my definition of busy are probably two totally different things.

Moving on....Grace is leaving tomorrow for North Carolina...BOO! She's trying out for the Irene Ryan award. I think it's a pretty big deal. Yay for her, but boo for her having to go to North Carolina. 10 hours away...no thank you. She won't be back til Sunday either. Gross. But since she must go, I've decided to get on top of a few things. I'm going to clean our bathroom. I'm probably going to do some major organizing in my room also. I'm going to go talk to our landlord about our awful, leaky refrigerator. I'll probably sleep a lot too :). I've got to find some way to pass the time while she's gone.

In other news, school is really about to attack. Actually, it might already have attacked. I had to write 2 papers and one speech tonight. Then I have a test this Thursday. Then I have a test the next week and the week after that. All 3 will be very hard. Well, maybe not the first one, or at least that's what I'm hoping.

As for everything else, um, I don't really have anything else. I will try to get better at updating this joker. I'm really sorry I kept y'all waiting for this awesome update about my life.

Comments

  1. Hey...my middle name is STILL Lee, so I am a Lee girl. Always have been; always will be. Don't you ever question it again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts