School, sleep, & The Shred

So, summer classes have started, and they're getting the best of me. I do not recommend 8AM summer class to anyone. But I guess anyone in their right mind would know that and wouldn't take them in the first place. Obviously, I'm not in my right mind. Everyone already knew that though :).

Ok, enough rambling. We started classes a week ago. I've been getting up around 7AM and attending class from 8 until 9:30 or so. We should be in class until 10:20, but she lets us out early. After that I should go to the library and study, but I usually come home and take it easy for a bit. Then at approximately 12:45 I head to my 1 o'clock class. It's supposed to last until 3:20, but he usually lets us out around 2:30 or 2:45. Then I come home and do homework or whatever. It's not that crazy of a schedule, it's just the whole waking up at 7AM thing that has thrown me off a bit. Wow, so much for not rambling.

Mary Alice, Grace, and I (or am I supposed to say me? Anna, let me know.) have started this workout video that is by Jillian Michaels. She's the trainer from The Biggest Loser. The video is called The Shred. And hopefully it'll do just that...shred off all of my fat. I guess I shouldn't expect results yet since it's only my second day. But it would be nice if I could already see my abs. Oh well. It was hard for me to turn my steering wheel and carry my water up the stairs. That counts as some kind of results.

In other news, oh yeah, that's right, there is no other news. My life is school, sleep, and The Shred video. Yay! If you're jealous, I understand. I would be if it wasn't already my life. It's 11:30PM and I'm in bed ready for sleep. Up at 7AM again. Woo! Goodnight all (or good morning, depending on when you read this).

Comments

  1. You're right - it's Mary Alice, Grace and I. I could explain why, but I won't bore you. I expect all As this summer, and I want you running circles around Jillian by the end of the summer too. Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks. Maybe one day you should explain, I think it would be good to know. Would you take As and maybe one B? And you know I'm already running circles around her. Really small, short-distanced circles :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts