Wanna know something funny?

Well, funny for you, but not for me. Most of you who read this kind of know who I am. And how I feel about babies (and everything that has to do with babies). For those of you who are randomly reading this and don't know me. I don't hate babies. They just make me nervous. When they cry, I kind of freak out. Which I guess is kind of stupid because it's not mine. But I just kind of freeze. I don't think I've ever really held like a baby. An infant. They just make me nervous, and I'm afraid they're going to jump out of my arms and I'm going to be blamed.

Ok, moving on. I'm taking a Human Sexuality class (because I need more electives to graduate, it's an easy class, and I like the teacher). Thursday, we talked about contraceptives. Not too bad. But today, oh my goodness, today. We talked about pregnancy. We talked about a lot of the stuff that happens during the pregnancy. I was doing ok until we had to watch a video of a natural pregnancy. Don't worry we're watching a C-section tomorrow. Luckily, she taped it from TLC. So, not much is shown, but still. I would be totally uncomfortable in the room with someone I knew having a baby. Much less a stranger. Goodness. Does she know who I am?

And let me just say this, the book we had to get has a lot of pictures. A LOT OF PICTURES!! Do you hear (or see) what I'm saying? Pictures of everything. Live pictures. I know I'm almost 23, but for me, none of this is part of my every day life. Maybe when my sisters have kids, I'll get better. But until then, excuse me for being scared.

Ok, I'm done. I know exactly who is laughing at this too. I'm not gonna name any names though (ANNA AND MARY ALICE).

Comments

Popular Posts