This is kind of exciting.

Ok, get ready. First on the agenda tonight is to discuss grades and school. Don't worry, only good grades. My first minimester (May 27-June 26) went by rather fast. Came out with As in both classes. So, that's exciting. My second minimester could possibly have a different outcome. One class I'm taking is Sport Communications. I was told by the teacher that the class wasn't going to be too hard if you've already taken Sport Marketing (which I have). She lied. I don't think the tests are going to be too bad, but we have this one huge project called a "Media Guide" which I don't really feel like explaining it, but just know it is very involved. But I am smarter than I look. Or act. Or both :). I paired up with this really smart guy. We're kind of friends, but I just want him for his brain. Ok, not really. He's really a nice guy. Anyway, my second class I'm taking is Psychology of Wellness. I'm not really worried about this class. It only consists of two tests and a presentation/paper. Not too bad. So, school is awesome, and I wish I could attend forever. Not.

Moving right along. I just discovered girly fact #2. It took a while, but I think I found it. I went shopping last week and bought a dress, a pair of pants, and two nice shirts all for $56. The pants were originally $50, but I got them on sale for $20. The shirts we $9 and $3. All of that came from Gap. Then I bought a dress at Target for $17. Originally around $30 or $40. 75% off. Who's awesome at shopping? That would be me. That counts as a girly fact even if it only was a one-time thing. Go me and my girly self.

While I was in Montgomery shopping I ate dinner with Monica Hudson and had a "grand" time. I just figured she needed a shout-out (assuming she reads this) haha.

This past weekend I went to Auburn. Thursday I spent the night with grandparents. Hung out with them for a bit on Friday. It was really good to see them. Then I headed to the legendary Mobile House to spend the weekend with Jenilee and her friends. We had a great time. There is a picture I might post later that supports my dad and his frat-tastic past. But I need to "inspect" it first. All-in-all, very good weekend. I loved seeing Jenilee and meeting her friends. Definitely going back soon.

Now, back to reality. School is in full gear...again. Test tomorrow and wednesday. Awesome class activities and projects coming up soon also. So, that's it. Nothing too crazy, but definitely nothing but good times.

Comments

Popular Posts