Top 5 Tuesday (22)

Most of you that know me, already know what I'm going to write tonight. You will also know that the one thing I have to mention will take up all of T5T because he is that special.

1. (The only one) Jack Leslie Mosley was born at 1:50AM on September, 27th. I will let my sister, Mary Alice fill you in on the rest, but here is a preview of the cutie...


Definitely not going to be able to get enough of him. 

Yep, that's it. The reason I'm late is because I left Birmingham Monday night around 8 to head to Montgomery to meet this little guy. Then on Tuesday I went to Troy to check on this one...


Not the best picture, but that's because this is the only one that I could get with her looking at the camera. So, I didn't get back to Birmingham until 9:30, and Wednesday was a long day (as usual), but it was a good day. Okay, I'm done. Good one coming next week, I'm sure. God bless.

Comments

Popular Posts