Trying to keep up

I know I've missed the last 2 weeks of T5T. To say the past few weeks have been a challenge would be an understatement. Work has actually turned into work. I know that won't last long because I love what I do. I am surprised everyday by people's kindness. I'm also surprised everyday by people's lack of kindness. I always try to make sure that the good outweighs the bad, but it's been tough lately.


I wish I could put into words the way I feel. However, I can't. There is too much backstory. Most of which doesn't have any business being on my blog. Most of the time it just feels like I'm climbing a hill, and no matter what I do I can't make it to the top. But I know I will make it eventually. I always do.


I feel like I've been fighting on my own. But one of my favorite bands (needtobreathe) put out a 90 second preview of one of their new songs. The name of the song is "Able" and the main chorus says "I'm not able on my own". I couldn't agree more. I know God is right beside me through all of this. I also found a verse that gives me some peace. Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. I can't help but smile when I read it.


I apologize again to my readers. I told you I would give you a T5T once a week, and I have not. I am going to try to keep my head above water long enough to get you a T5T next week. I don't know if one person reads this or 100, but I do know that no matter how many people do, it really means a lot that anyone at all would take the time to read my thoughts. God Bless.

Comments

  1. sweet girl - you just keep on climbing. there is always more good than bad - and it always helps to write it down - cause it is easy to forget. you are a true gift from God and special to so many - just put one foot in front of the other. Big love to you - C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts