Top 5 Tuesday (31)

Hello, all! So sorry for my absence last Tuesday. Let's go ahead and get started...

1. Last week I was able to have lunch with my friends Grace and Tommy. They were passing through on their way to visit Grace's sister and her family in Papua New Guinea. I know Birmingham isn't really on the way to PNG, but just trust me. This time it was. While we only got to spend a short 2 hours together it was so great to see them. Everyday I wish we lived closed to each other. Maybe one day.

2. Just in case anyone missed it, Christmas was Sunday. We travel every year for Christmas. My traveling has lessened a little due to the fact that one of our stops is Birmingham. Since I live here now, it's just like coming home. I must say Christmas was very good this year. Spending time with my family is always a joy. I look back and remember when it used to feel like a chore. So glad I got over that. Just wish I would have gotten over it sooner.

3. In other good news, I was off work yesterday and today. Needless to say, I'm a pretty happy camper. Days off are few and far between for me nowadays. Which isn't too bad because I love my job. But sometimes a day or two (in a row) away is very refreshing.

4. One word: Babies. They took over this Christmas in a such a good way. They were everywhere, but they were so entertaining. We all wondered what we did before them. Did we just sit around and look at each other? Because now we sit around and look at them. We are so blessed in that category. I can't imagine our lives without them.

5. I might be getting something new soon. The closer it gets to time, the more I'll tell you. For now, this is it. :)

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts