Top 5 Tuesday (49)

Technically, it's Wednesday. But let's pretend that it's not officially Wednesday until people wake up for work. Until people like me wake up for work. Which means Wednesday doesn't start til about 9 :)

1. Upward Soccer is coming to a close this weekend. I could not be happier about how the season has gone. This was my first season as Director and without a commissioner. My coaches have been great. The parents have been great. The weather has been great (we've only been rained out once). Upward is just such a great program, and I'm so happy to be a part of it.

2. They say the first step is to admit you have a problem. Which I think I have. Still trying to figure out exactly what that problem is, but I have been in a funk for a while and I'm tired of it. Even if you're taking baby steps forward, you're still moving forward and that's what matters.

3. Hired my assistant last week. Hopefully he starts this weekend. Could not be happier, and I'm excited to share the "behind the scenes" of what the Lighthouse and VHUMC do with someone else.

4. I'm looking for a new place to live. It's kind of exciting. While I have loved living at Vestavia Park Apartments, it's time for something a little nicer. Now all I've got to do is figure out how to move out and in without having to pack or unpack any boxes. Yikes, that's a tough one.

5. Vacation is coming up a week from this Friday. Memorial Day weekend the Lighthouse is closed Saturday through Monday. Not sure where I'm going or what I'm doing, but I'm going somewhere and doing something.

Geez, it was bedtime like 2 hours ago. Thanks for reading. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts