Can't sleep. So, I'm gonna blog about it.

First, I'm going to address the reason as to why I'm updating my blog at 5AM. I was exhausted around 11PM. Also, I had a headache and didn't feel very well. So, I went to sleep. Around 2:30AM I woke up with terrible heartburn. I took some medicine, which takes about 20-30 minutes to kick in. It also helps if I sit up. So, naturally I got on the computer to pass the time more quickly. It eventually went away, and I laid back down to go to sleep. I couldn't. I laid there 'til about 3:45, got up and went in the den. I watched TV until a little after 4. Came back to bed and tried to fall back asleep. I'm wide awake now. I'm hoping I won't become tired again at like 6:30 and want to go back to sleep. Hopefully, I can just stay up the rest of the day, because there are some things I want to get done before I GO TO THE BEACH WITH GRACE!!!!

On to other things. Guess what I have for you? I have a girly fact about myself. Take these seriously because they are very few and far between. Girly Fact #1: I wish that I could afford to get a french pedicure at least every 2 weeks. I really like the way my toes look when they're done, and I really hate the way they look when they're not done. If that's not girly, then I don't know what is. I really like the place I get my toes done. They're nice, and they're kind of familiar with me. It costs $30 each time. The non-girly side of me isn't sure if that's expensive or not. Oh well, I still get points for my girly fact.

There was something else I wanted to say, but I just can't remember. Ok, I really can't remember it. Oh well. Maybe I'll try and sleep. Still not very tired, but you never know.

Comments

  1. look at you, being so girly with your toesies! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, as soon as I figure out fact #2, you'll be the first to know.

    I'm glad you love it, Grace. Somebody needs to appreciate my girly-ness, no matter how rare it is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts