Spring break = Over

Well, spring break is definitely over. It is approximately 2:10AM, and I'm not very tired. I'm kind of in a good/fun mood. Not sure where that came from because no matter what time I got to bed now, I'm going to be very tired tomorrow.

Hey, let me show you all the pictures I took while on spring break...

...

Yeah, that's right. I didn't take any. I really don't know how I didn't get the picture taking gene from my mom. She is a picture taking freak, and I love it. I wish I would have gotten it. Oh well. Spring break was very nice. Went to the beach on Monday with Grace. Tommy came on Wednesday. Then they left on Thursday, and Friday I went to Seaside to see my mom, sister, cousins, and aunt. Very good time. I was at the beach from Monday to Sunday. Glad to be back, but not glad to be going to classes again. Gross. Not glad at all to remember what terrible things I have coming up in school.

On to more happy things...well, I really don't have anything else. Not that I'm unhappy, I've just run out of things worth mentioning. Wait, no I haven't. Twilight comes out on DVD Saturday...heck yes! And hopefully, I'll get a new phone on Monday. Those are happy things. Yeah.

Don't worry, I'll be back :)

Comments

  1. wow, a new phone and twilight. that's a lot of good in one weekend. hold on sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. I think I might be more excited about Twilight than I am about my new phone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts