Top 5...and other things.

Top 5 Reasons I Love Showers:
#5. I come up with my best ideas in the shower. (Ex. I came up with this Top 5 idea while in the shower).
#4. Even though I don't get many phone calls, it's kind of nice knowing that no one can get in touch with you (unless someone is in the house with you or in the shower with you, but that is just too weird to discuss any further). Nobody can get mad at you for missing their call either because who really takes their phone into the bathroom with them. Unless they're expecting a call at the exact time they're going to be in the shower.
#3. Showers always make me feel better. As hard as it is to wake up in the morning and get in the shower, once I'm in, I don't wanna get out!
#2. I feel my best in the shower. First, if the shower I'm in doesn't have a light directly over the shower, I look one shade darker than I normally am. Which then helps me to convince myself that I've been working hard on my tan even though I haven't seen the sun in 200 years. Secondly, naturally everyone feels clean in the shower because that is it's purpose. And I really like to feel clean. And third, it's just so darn relaxing.
#1. You can't possibly be doing anything else while you're in the shower. Which means, I can't be studying, writing papers, or going to Wal-Mart because I'm out of food, deodorant, and toothpaste.

Top 1 Reason I Hate Taking a Shower:
#1. I know I'm going to have to dry my hair when I get out, and I HATE drying my hair.



Random story: I'm at the beach in Destin. My beach house does not have internet so in order to get online I have to come to Panera to get free Wi-Fi. There is an old couple sitting directly across from me (and by old, I mean like 60's or 70's). They're on the computer together, and they're talking about Facebook. The wife is talking about how she wants to be friends with Karen Campbell because she hasn't "seen her in ages". They were also discussing how to delete a friend.
Wife: "Should we go to Applications?"
Husband: "No, it wouldn't be there."
Wife: "Oh wait, I think I found it. No, that's not it."
Husband: "I found it. There."
Wife: "Thank you, honey."
*A few minutes pass.*
Wife: "Are you sure you like doing this computer thing here at Panera more than at our condo?"
Husband: "Yes."
Wife: "Why?"
Husband never answers and wife just gets up and walks to the other side of the table, sits down, and starts reading her book.
True love.

Comments

Popular Posts