Spring Break

So, things are going pretty good. Finally on Spring Break. It's odd it snowed a week before our Spring Break, but oh well. School is ok. I'm having trouble in one class, but hopefully I can fix that when we get back from our break. I finally got a new computer. A MacBook....the best ever! I love it so much! The only problem is that I've had to transfer all of my stuff (music, pictures, documents) to my Mac from my Dell. It's been very time consuming, but it's been worth it. I just transferred all of my music from my iPod to my computer. As I was doing so, I discovered this free app that would allow me to get album artwork for all of my music. Thought it would take about 2 hours or so (considering I've got over 3,000 songs on my computer). WRONG! It took about 6 hours. So, I was up until 7AM trying to get that done. Then that made me sleep in until 3. Once I thought it was done, the program froze up, and I wasn't able to use it. It them lost all of my info. So, I have to do it all over again...tough times.

As for everything else, things are pretty good. I've been doing a lot of nothing so far on my Spring Break, which is awesome. Hopefully me and Grace will get to go to the beach. Then I'll go home to Monroeville for a bit, then to Seaside with my aunt, cousins, sister, and possibly mother. Good times. I wish Spring Break was 2 weeks instead of just one.

Comments

Popular Posts