Christmas and such.

Hi. It's been a while since I last posted. I've been a little busy with Christmas and going to Mississippi and whatnot. Jackson, Mississippi was fun. I can see myself living there. Me and Leslee are more alike than I remembered. I'm glad I went.

Christmas started out a little slow. I got sick with sinus junk Christmas eve. But things picked up. I got a lot of things I loved. The majority of the stuff I got were surprises. I really do love surprises. I've always known that I was blessed. This Christmas made me realize even more how much I'm blessed. I can't wait to tell yall about it. Just not yet :)

My Aunt Ty did something awesome for me and my sisters this Christmas. She copied some of our home videos to DVD. I watched some of them tonight. They made me happy and sad at the same time. I began to miss a lot of things. I began to miss certain things about my family. It made me wish that we all had to get together like once a month. Not just Christmas and other big holidays. My family and I, myself have changed a lot. I started to miss not only the possible things (like how my family get togethers used to be) but also the impossible things (like Adam and my cousin Maggie). Missing something you can never get back is the worst. But at the same time, missing something you can have, but for some reason you just can't have it right now, is hard too.

Sometimes I wish that God would just appear in front of me, and we could talk. I know I can talk to Him without Him appearing in front of me because I do it ALL THE TIME, but I just wish I could get a straight forward answer from Him. As much as I wish for that to happen, I still get answers from Him the old fashioned way. Which sometimes, is just as good as if he appeared in front of me and told me the answer.

I think I'm just gonna stop right there. Another update soon...hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts