I have made a decision.

So, these past couple of weeks I feel like I've gotten into an annoying routine. Since I can't really change it up by going anywhere (because I kind of need to be here) I'm going to do something else. I'm going to get rid of my phone, my computer (partially), my tv, and my xbox/wii. I say partially beside my computer because I need it to do schoolwork (online class and such). Here are my rules: I will communicate by email (sarlee86@gmail.com or slee45921@troy.edu). So all of the people that really care, will know that I'm still alive. I might update this in the process, but we'll see. No Facebook. If there is an emergency I will talk on my phone, but I'd rather not. I will not answer my phone unless I get an email saying we need to talk. I will answer the phone only for my boss, because I don't wanna get fired due to this little shindig. Also, no texting. Part of me didn't want to say that because it's almost the same as email, but I decided against it.

I'm going to replace all of the stuff I'm getting rid of with reading, Bible studies, CLEANING MY ROOM (it is awful), walking, and whatever else I can think of. I really think I need this. I believe it'll be good for me. I'm thinking about starting on Wednesday. I'm going to try it for 3 days. If it works, I'm going to bump it up to a week. If I can do this for a week, maybe it'll get me interested in other things.

You may think I'm weird for doing this, or that I just want attention, but I have my reasons. Reasons that mean something to me. So, please support me.

Well, that's all. If I decide to start on Wednesday, I'll update this again. Maybe I can think of more rules. Goodnight.

Comments

  1. You are loved and supported!! Sara- you have inspired me! Keep it up- and maybe blog about your progress to keep me going?? love you and am praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie! That means a lot! I love you and am praying for you also!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts