This is it.

So, I'm starting this no technology deal tomorrow. Or in like 5 minutes. I'm ready. It might be a little dorky, but I'm excited. It's going to be amazing how much stuff I can get done.

Here are the rules:
1. No phone. Only for emergencies, and for my boss.
2. I will be communicating through email (sarlee86@gmail.com or slee45921@troy.edu).
3. No computer. Except for my online class, and answering emails.
4. NO FACEBOOK/TWITTER or anything of that nature.
5. If you need to talk, which I doubt anyone will, just email me saying we need to talk.
6. No xbox or Wii.
7. No tv. Whatsoever.

All of these "distractions" will be replaced with reading, Bible studies, CLEANING MY ROOM, exercising (or just going on a nice walk), completing assignments, and anything else I can think of.

Please support me on this with your prayers. It will be greatly appreciated. I'm going to try it for 3 days and then go from there. Here's to "No Tech 3" (no technology for 3 days)! Woo Hoo! Call me weird if you want for giving it a name, I don't care :) I'm having fun with this! God bless you all. Update about my progress soon!

Comments

Popular Posts