Top 5 Tuesday (14)

My T5T is probably not going to be too exciting. But it's all positive and made me extremely happy. Although my vacation to Destin this past weekend wasn't long enough, I definitely enjoyed it and it was much needed. Just a change in scenery was very nice.

So, needless to say, Destin IS my T5T. You might think that a short weekend in Destin isn't worth near enough to take up all 5 good things. Well, you've never been to Destin with me and my family. Mary Alice, Rob, and Allie made the trip and my parents had already been there for about a week (minus the couple of days they spent in Birmingham welcoming William into the world). We just hung out everyday with no plans and did whatever we wanted. I love my family and our time together. It has recharged me and now I'm ready for at least another week (maybe 2) of work before I'll need my next break :).

Here are 2 pictures I took from the weekend.



Such good times! I thank God for every moment I get to spend with my family!

Comments

Popular Posts