Top 5 Tuesday (18)

I'm going to be lame tonight. We started flag football camp today and I didn't get home from work until after 10. I'm exhausted. The only reason I'm still awake is because I had to wash my camp shirt. I've got a lunch meeting tomorrow then I have to go into work early to get things ready for tomorrow. So, instead of skipping out on the update altogether, here I am letting you know I'm going to be lame. You're welcome :)

1. My mother got her report back last week. While everything came back pretty good, there was a little spot. They called it a nodule. They don't think it's cancerous, so she's got another check up in 3 months. While it's still not 100%, it's not terrible. So, we sure are hoping for best. Prayers are always appreciated.

2. While I am completely and totally exhausted, and my body hurts, I walked out of The Lighthouse tonight sometime after 10 with a smile on my face. I love my job and the people I work with and around. And I'm not sure why I am the one that got so blessed with a job I love, but I did. And I am forever thankful.

Told you I was going to be lame. And honestly, the top 2 that I listed seem like the most important happenings to me in the last week anyway. I'm going to bed. Goodnight all!

Comments

  1. i love those two! maybe this post could be called "Top Twosday"?? Just a thought. Another thought is that we need to hang out soon. Miss you cousin!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts