Top 5 Tuesday (20)

It's still Tuesday. I've got about 32 minutes to write this. So, here we go.

1. I got my new mattress. It is just like the one I got for my guest room. I got one for my guest room because well, there was no bed in there. I was also in denial about how much I needed one for myself. So, I finally decided it was time. It is heaven. If I was in it right now, I would have already fallen asleep in mid-type.

2. Brooke and Phillip's wedding was this past weekend. It was beautiful, and I can wear my bridesmaids again. Also, I met some fun people, and got to hang out with some people I hadn't seen in years. All in all, good weekend celebrating the union of my good friends.

3. Things are starting to get really busy at work. I'm excited and exhausted thinking about it. Flag Football is about to start, Men's basketball league starts Monday (which requires me to stay at work until 10 every Monday), BAM and physical fitness starts next week. It's mixed feelings now, but at the end of each long day, I'll have a smile on my face and feel like I did something good for people.

4. I'm going to start a Be Kind Challenge. Sounds corny, and that's because it is. But it really is a good thing. I'm going to create a checklist of things you can do to be kind. I found a place online that had a pretty good checklist. I'm going to tweak it a bit and post it on here.  I guarantee that doing something nice for someone will put you in a better mood. Whenever you feel helpless, depressed, or angry...do something for someone and it'll make you feel a whole lot better.

5. We had Upward Flag Football evaluations yesterday afternoon and this afternoon. Usually evaluations are extremely hot...almost unbearable. But all of a sudden, the weather was beautiful for both nights of our evals. Truly a blessing.

Comments

Popular Posts