Top 5 Tuesdays (19)

Hey everybody! It's Tuesday! Woo hoo!

1. Last week was nuts. I had gotten a little spoiled this summer because all we had were camps. Soccer was at the beginning of the summer so I didn't even remember it. And basketball was inside where it was cool. But last week sucked the life out of me...in the best way possible. It was hot and the kids were crazy, but I love what I do. So, crazy but good week last week.

2. This past Saturday was my cousin's baby shower. My cousin, Julie is expecting her first child in September. Little George. I know he's gonna be adorable.

3. My boss is in Kentucky (his home state) this week getting certified to teach body recall. So, I'm having to come in at 8 every morning. Kill me now. But the good I'm taking away from this is that I get off at 5. It's really crazy to me that places are still open when I get off work now. But I sincerely can't wait for his return. Working 2:00PM to 9:00PM is more my style.

4. Random fact of the day: I got a roommate Sunday. Woah baby, I know. My good friend from Monroeville, Brittany Martin moved in with me. We have been friends since she came to Monroe Academy in 5th grade. We didn't talk a lot during college, but I always thought of her as my friend. And now she's living with me...just in time to plan her wedding because SHE'S ENGAGED!! Oh my, I was so close to being done with weddings (this weekend WAS my last one), and now this. Just kidding (sort of). I am extremely happy for her and Daniel (her husband to be).

5. Two of my best friends (Brooke and Phillip) are getting married to each other this weekend. Everybody knows how excited I get about weddings, haha. But I am genuinely happy for these two. They both deserve the best. I'm glad I'm going to be a part of their day. And by "day" I mean "weekend", because if you're in the wedding, everybody knows it's not just for a day :)

Until next week...:)

Comments

Popular Posts