Top 5 Tuesday (23)

Here we go...

1. This past weekend was fantastic. My friends Grace and Tommy Stanton came and stayed with me. I hadn't seen them in what seemed like forever. They get here Friday around 10PM and then left Sunday morning. We had such a great time just running around Birmingham and spending time together. I miss them everyday, and I always wish they lived closer.

2. Upward Flag Football on Sunday was fantastic. The weather was unbelievable in the best way possibly. A breezy 70-ish and not a cloud in the sky. On a normal, hot Sunday I drink up to 6 bottles of water. However, this past Sunday I only had 1 and a half. And to top it all off, we're off this Sunday. So, I get a break. Awesome!

3. Well, today was a big day in technology world. Apple had an iPhone keynote. I, along with a lot of other people, thought they would be announcing the iPhone 5. However, they only announced the iPhone 4S. Initially I was disappointed, but the more I read about the 4S, the more excited I got. While it looks exactly like the iPhone 4, it's insides are much different. It's faster and has a better camera. The main reason I'm excited about all of this is because I am due for an upgrade. As soon as the iPhone 4S launches, I'm getting one. SO pumped!

4. I am currently reading the Hunger Games. I must say, I was a little disappointed after the first few pages, but it got moving shortly after that and I am hooked. I'm so excited I found (after some of my friends pointed me in the right direction) these books. I can't wait to see what happens next.

5. Last but definitely not least, I get to go to lunch tomorrow with a friend from college that I haven't seen since I graduated over a year ago. Seeing old friends always puts a smile on my face, and it'll add a little something extra to my week. I'm so thankful for everyone I have in my life. I wouldn't be who I am today without them.

Until next week...

Comments

Popular Posts