Top 5 Tuesday (25)

For all of you that really know me, I'm sure you'll know what number one is going to be...

1. I got my iPhone 4S on Friday. It's my first iPhone and I don't know how I've survived this long without having one. All of my work stuff (calendar, email, etc.) automatically syncs with my phone without having to plug it into my work computer. EVERYTHING is just right on my phone. I love it.

2. Sunday was our first day back to flag football after a glorious week off. I must say, I wasn't really looking forward to going back because having a full weekend without work was awesome. However, it was a really great day. Just watching the kids run around with huge smiles on their faces makes for a good day.

3. We were pretty down in numbers for Upward Basketball. We had our last evaluation/sign-up day tonight and we had 72 people walk through. We definitely surpassed 100 which is awesome. Such a blessing to get kids involved in Upward Sports.

4. The Lighthouse had a golf scramble Monday morning that benefits our scholarships and Mobile Rec. My alarm when off at 5:15 AM. I moaned and groaned and got in the shower. As I was leaving The Lighthouse (after picking up some stuff) around 6:30 the sun was starting to come up. The sunrise was so beautiful it took my breath away. I guess an ordinary sunrise would do that to me since I really don't see that many, but it was fantastic. It almost makes me want to wake up for every sunrise. Almost.

5. My mom is coming to Birmingham tomorrow. I won't get to see her until Thursday or Friday due to work, but I can't wait. Even though I saw her less than a month ago, it feels like I haven't see her in forever. And if I hadn't spent so much of my parents money, my dad could quit being a dentist and come to. I love my parents!

Until next week...

Comments

Popular Posts