Top 5 Tuesday (24)

1. This weekend I did almost nothing. We didn't have flag football on Sunday, so I got 2 days off in a row. That is very rare so I try to take advantage of it. And by taking advantage of it, I did nothing. Mission accomplished.

2. I preordered the iPhone 4S on Friday at 2:00AM. I had never done that before, mainly because Verizon just got the iPhone at the first of this year. If they had had it all along, I probably would have done it a couple of times. I got on the Apple store at about 5 til 2. I kept hitting refresh just in case they went online a few minutes early, but by 2:15 I was getting a little frustrated. I finally did some research and people were saying the site was down for everyone. So, I ran on over to verizon.com and preordered my iPhone with no problem. I'm so excited. It should be here by this Friday.

3. We had a fairly big issue come up this past weekend with Upward Flag Football. I'm not going to go into detail on here because I don't really believe it is my story to tell. But the point I'm trying to make is that I made a plan and took care of it (with the help of my friend David). And today my boss told me I did a good job. While he tells me that just about every other day, this one felt extra special. Not sure why, it was just one of those feelings.

4. I went to see Courageous two weeks ago, and I must say that I really enjoyed it. It's from the same people that did Facing the Giants and Fireproof. While the acting never really blows you away, the story/message can stand on it's own. It really was a great movie. I'd definitely go see it again, and I'll more than likely buy it.

5. I really do believe that one day I'll  be able to look back on my life and be genuinely happy about it. I might regret a few things, but not enough to lose sleep over. Because in the end, all of those so-called "regrets" will have gotten me to that point. And that makes me happy.

You are welcome for the most random (yet honest) #5. Until next week...

Comments

Popular Posts