Top 5 Tuesday (10)

I know, I know. It's Wednesday. But in my world it's still Tuesday. It makes sense if you don't think about it, so just go with it.

1. This weekend was definitely T5T worthy. Ashlee and Joah's wedding was this weekend. It really was beautiful. A little hot, but I'm still glad I was a part of it.

2. After the wedding, I got to see Grace and Tommy. It definitely wasn't long enough, but it sure is better than not seeing them at all.

3. A shower is definitely going to make my Top 5. After the wedding (in which it was hot all day) I got to Grace and Tommy's around 10. It was one of the best showers I had taken in a long time. Well, since Upward soccer. I don't know if you can tell, but I love a good shower.

4. I've noticed that I sometimes have a tendency (mostly when I'm by myself) to get really stressed out about small things that I can do nothing about. For example, on my way home from Gulf Shores I got into a lot of traffic (apparently due to the road work). So much so, that it was pretty much stop and go for about an hour. Yes, it's annoying. But can I do anything about it? No, not really. I could either get off on the next exit and get on 31 or just wait and be patient. I can't magically make my car fly. I can't just transport myself to my apartment. So, there was literally nothing I could do. Which means, I just need to take a chill pill. Getting mad and frustrated is just going to make things worse. When there are things you can't change, like there is absolutely nothing you can do to make it different, stop stressing. It's probably just supposed to be this way.

5. I finally got a cord for my printer. So now I can scan pictures and print things. I didn't think I would miss having a printer too much after college since I wouldn't be printing papers and such. But I have missed it, and there are already a few things I'm ready to scan.

BONUS: Anna is due with my second nephew in about a month. And Mary Alice is due with my THIRD nephew in about 4 months. WOAH! And BRITTANY MARTIN brought to my attention that I will be 25 in a about 2.5 months. Gross. Thanks, Britt...NOT!

Comments

  1. hahaha I looove you sara! no worries 25 is soooo not old..i mean you could be turning 30? -Britt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts