Top 5 Tuesday (13)

Hello, friends. I'm early again. Not sure what's going on, but let's all take it in and remember this. I'm sure I'll be late to the party in the near future.

1. Three words (or names rather) William Edwin Gresham. Born 6/24/11 at 11:42PM. 6lbs 5oz. Here's the only picture I have of him...for right now.














Too adorable? Yes, definitely.

2. So, since he was born Friday night at 11:42 guess who got to keep the twins by herself that night? If you guessed me, you are correct. A little overwhelming, but a blessing to say the least. I've always told Anna that I'm gonna hang out with them so much more when they're older. And that's not because I don't love them now. I do, with all of my heart. I just think we're gonna be really great friends when I can tell them jokes. Two changed diapers and a bottle feeding later, we all survived to meet William. It was touch and go for a while, but we made it. I told my aunt earlier today that I think they can smell my fear, and they treat me differently because of it. I say that because whenever I'm put in charge they are really, really good. I count myself lucky for sure. And of course I'm lucky (I prefer the term "blessed") keeping these cuties...














3. Whenever I start something new, I get pretty excited about it. That is the main reason I'm awake doing this now. I was already in my bed, and I got an idea. I started a tumblr. Please don't ask me to explain what tumblr actually is because I don't think I can right now. Basically I'm going to post pretty much whatever makes me happy. One thing everyday. Whether it be a photo, a quote, a thought, lyrics, an entire song...anything! You know, just another social media outlet I have to remember. Here's the link: sarlee86.tumblr.com. I literally just started it tonight, so be prepared for everything to change (layout and such).We shall see how long it lasts. Enjoy!


4. My boss comes back on Wednesday. Which means, no more working 8 to 5. It has not been fun. Getting off at 5 is nice, but by golly I love sleeping til 11 more than I love getting off work at 5. So, it's settled. I have to work 2 to 9 at my next job. Yeah, good luck finding that. 


5. One word: VACATION!! I am going to Destin on Friday until Monday. I haven't been to Destin since '97. Not really, but it feels like it's been that long. I literally can't talk about it anymore because I'm THAT excited.


Goodnight, all!

Comments

Popular Posts