Top 5 Tuesday (11)

Well, look who's on time. If I was lame, being on time would make the Top 5. But I'm not lame, so here we go...

1. I had the weekend off. And while I could probably say "enough said" after that first sentence, I will not. It was a great weekend, full of no work, and a whole lotta nothing. Which most people know is right up my alley. Gosh, it was a great weekend.

2. Mary Alice got to come to town for a little while Saturday and we got to go on a lunch date. Then we did a little shopping. Luckily we went mostly went maternity shopping, so I wasn't really looking. Although, I would probably fit better in some maternity clothes. That was not a hidden message saying I am pregnant. I know my sisters are, but I AM NOT. I repeat, I am not pregnant. It runs in the family, but it stops at the 3rd child. Okay, enough of that.

3. I get off at 5 tomorrow (Tuesday) and Wednesday. As much as I love my work schedule of 2 to 9, getting off at 5 every now and then is nice. And even though I have to wake up at 7-ish, getting off at 5 is sometimes better than getting to sleep in until 11. Wait, what am I saying? I hate waking up in the morning. But Tuesday and Wednesday will be nice.

4. Finally got my Wii back out. I literally haven't played it in over a year. I forgot how much I loved it. Especially Wii Fit. Good stuff.

5. I saved the best for last. I feel like if I tell you, then I'll stick to it. I started Weight Watchers. I really hate diets, but I need something to help me eat better. It makes you keep track of what you eat everyday, which makes me accountable. I think this is good. My boss's wife has done Weight Watchers before so I'm going to have her help and advice. And Mary Brooke is going to keep me in line as well. I'm excited.

And that is all. Thanks for reading :)

Comments

  1. I love all your upbeat comments. It is fun to read. I am proud of you for doing weight watchers. It is such a good healthy and that will be good for you. It would be good for me too! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts